Option to include symbol in passphrase generator

Bitwarden’s passphrase generator currently features an “Include number” option, it would be nice to have a similar option called “Include symbol” that adds a random symbol (!@#$%^&*) to the passphrase.

My use-case for this enhancement: I often use Bitwarden to generate and store passphrases for logins I need to access on other people’s devices, eg. I might view a passphrase from Bitwarden on my phone and type it into a friend or family member’s desktop. I prefer using passphrases over passwords in this scenario because they are easier to type by hand. Unfortunately many web-based logins require a symbol in the password, so I often end up manually adding a symbol to generated passphrases before saving them to Bitwarden. This enhancement would improve user experience in this scenario and also has the added benefit of optionally improving security/entropy of the generated passphrase.

Does the word separator not suffice?

So rather than the hyphen (default) you could specify an asterisk… albeit being user specified (you could change it each time):

Or are you looking for Bitwarden to randomly generate it every time? automatically?

Using a symbol as the word separator is an acceptable workaround for me, thanks for the suggestion.