- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Configurable initial folder
- Local application settings would have “Open folder at startup” configuration setting. If set, the app would open with said folder selected when the app is opened.
- Needs to be device & app specific local setting. Specific to each installation.
My use case is that I use single account for personal and work. For work laptop desktop app, it would be nice to be able to configure “Work” folder to be initially selected. For personal Windows apps and mobile devices I’d leave this as default (root).
No biggie really for me, just sharing as an idea.