Only ask for BW password after booting PC

I’ve been using Roboform since 2005 as well! As a paying customer, back before they went subscription, when I ran off a usb drive. :stuck_out_tongue: My renewal is coming up, so I thought I’d look at alternatives. It is hard to change and adapt to other ways of doing things.

My fear is leaving Bitwarden totally unlocked in the event of a theft, even though my system is hdd password protected, the hdd might still be able to be accessed since it is just a hidden partition.

So, ̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶4̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶I̶N̶ ̶(̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶)̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶b̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶e̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶and use the system restart on the desktop app.

EDIT: I’m leaving the vault timeout at “Never”.

tl;dr
firefox extension doesn’t have option ‘lock on PC reboot’, please add.

Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer (from a security standpoint) to only log in using the browser extension when I actually need a password from my vault, get logged into the target site, then let the Bitwarded extension log me out (I have it set to log out after 15 minutes). I’d be very nervous leaving my vault unlocked all the time.