Naming convention for vault entries when you have LOTS of credential accounts

Hi, Which naming convention do you use for all you vault entries ?
This is for people having lots of different accounts, otherwise it can be difficult to keep track and find the one you need as well as updating them.

For my vault entries, I am using the domain name. Ex: Google.com
but this is not all the thing that needs to be defined if you want to easily find it:
a/ How you identify your different logins ?
Ex: your google account xxx, yyy, zzz, … In Google it is obvious, but for other websites, the login you need to enter is your email and not your forum username or vice versa.
b/ How do you identify the entries corresponding to specific other people’s need?
Ex: I have to identify the credentials for my grand-father, grand-mother who always forget them and count on me to keep track of them when they need.
c/ How do you identify the entries corresponding to your young age child a and child b?
they are too young yet to deal with this.
d/ How do you deal with personal and work accounts naming?

They adds to the other, making a naming convention for your entries very useful. For example, for Google.com I have several accounts, but not all belongs to me: there are from my grandmother, grand parents, child A, child B, and some are shared accounts, like a Google account for me and my wife. So it is important to have good organize naming system to keep all this on track. Regards