Hi, I splitted my previous account to share only some password with my wife, for security reason and ease of use.
Is there a way to only display my vault (at first), and not “all vaults”, when opening android app, but still having easy access to “all vaults”. I don’t see such option, in app parameters, and when I leave the app with “my vault” selected, when reopening, it reopen to “all vaults” by default?
Hope I could express myself clearly, and the same question hasn’t been already asked…
Thanks a lot
( I’m a premium user, but with different credentials (for security reason), and I don’t know if it useful to precise it, to have an answer )
Thanks for the feedback, the team is looking into improving the default setting here.
Yes, an option to set the displayed default vault(s) on a “per device” basis would be great.
> “Must” have:
- Per device: set view to ether ALL VAULTS or 1 specific vault like “My vault” or “Organization XYZ vault” (and allow switching between them as needed like before)
> Nice to have:
- Per device: set view to ALL VAULTS or select one/multiple vaults like “My vault” and “Organization XYZ vault” to be displayed as default (and allow switching between them as needed like before)
- Per device: Require Master password / pin to switch to certain vaults/view (Explanation: The alternative would be, to protect each entry of a certain vault with a master password, but this would hamper work if using this vault on another device normally - e.g. business vault on business device)
As a use-case example (Best case):
- Per default, my work device should display the “organization XYZ” vault.
- My private pc should display my personal vault.
- My smartphone should display both “organization XYZ” and my personal vault.
- None of the devices should display the “organization ABC” vault by default, as it contains emergency accounts (e.g. of my parents).
- But you should still be able to switch to different vaults if needed, maybe after optional authentication for certain vaults (to protect business accounts on private devices).