Making the Suppression List Visible to Owners

My company is a MSSP who provides Bitwarden to a few clients. As an MSSP, we have several engineers who we give portal admin access to. Recently, I tried to get a new engineer set up with Bitwarden and show him around, but we couldn’t get the invite email to be delivered. We use SCIM provisioning so I tried manually deleting and reinviting, but nothing worked. Finally, I reached out to support who informed me that his email was placed on a “suppression list” that is used when Bitwarden tries to send an email to a mailbox that doesn’t exist. They removed him from the list and voila, he got the invite email. I have a feeling that the SCIM provisioning was to blame, as it may have sent him an invite email as soon as the user was created, but before the email was setup.

My feature request is to let the admins/owners of an account view and manage that suppression list. Or at least make it known when an email account that has been invited is on that Suppression List and let us confirm it is a legitimate email.