There’s an autofill for login forms, why not make an autofill for signup forms?
Here’s an example of how you could do that.
- Whenever a signup form is detected, i.e. basically a username/email/password form on a website where no password is registered yet, start the signup form autofilling. (maybe some HTML tags can help with better detection)
- Email: either a default email, or a plus-addressed email generated from the domain name.
- Password: generated using the current password-generation settings in the generator.
- Username: either a random string, a random word followed by a random number, or a default username.
- When autofilling a signup form, add a clear visual indicator that the information will be saved after the user clicks the signup button, in order to reassure.