Login on iphone asks for authentication-app

My iPhone 14 the Bitwarden app asks me for 6-digit authenticator code, but I do not remember setting this up. Also using my iPad (where in can simply login) does not get me in.

Welcome to the forum!

Unless you can find the authenticator app that has the code for your Bitwarden login, or you have previously saved the Two-Step Login recovery Code for your account, you are unfortunately locked out of your Bitwarden account permanently.

If you think that you may have a Bitwarden app or browser extension that is still logged in, then you may be able to recover some of your passwords from your Bitwarden vault. Important: Before checking if you have any Bitwarden installations that are logged in, completely disconnect the device from the internet! After disconnecting the device from the internet (by putting the device in “Airplane Mode” and disconnecting any attached Ethernet cables), then you can look for any installed Bitwarden browser extensions, desktop apps, or mobile apps, launch the app, and check if it is logged in (in which case you will most likely see an unlock screen with the title “Verify Identity”, and some small print at the bottom that will say something like “Logged in as [email protected] on bitwarden.com”).

If you find a logged-in app, unlock it, and use the Export function to create an vault export in the .JSON file format (not encrypted!). This will allow you to set up a new Bitwarden account and import some of your old passwords (you will only lose those passwords that were added or updated since the last time that you used the Bitwarden app that you exported the data from).

Are you attempting to log in, or to unlock? What is the title of the “login” screen? Also, do you get an error message when it “does not get [you] in”? If so, what is the exact wording of that error message.