Lock options on Android being ignored

No matter what option I select for auto locking my vault on Android, I’m asked for my fingerprint every time. I’ve tried a time limit, on app restart, even never - it always locks immediately.

I don’t remember it doing this when I first installed it so I’m wondering if a bug has been introduced in the last month or so?

Working fine on my Android, running latest PIE and BW app. Mine is set to 15 minutes and I use the PIN option to unlock. Smooth as silk.

I don’t use the BW fingerprint because I use fingerprints to unlock my Android. This way it takes two forms of identification to access BW.

Have you tried deleting BW from your Android and then re-installing it? Its something on your end, unless there is a “bug” in the fingerprint part of the app. I can’t say for sure because I don’t use prints on BW.

I’m also on the latest Android Pie and BW app, running on a Pixel 3 XL. I’ll try reinstalling the app.

After working for quite a while, this seems to have reared its head again. I’m running the latest version of Android 13 on a Pixel 6 Pro. In order to have autocomplete work reliably, I had to set BW to “Never” lock. This has been working fine, but in the last week or so I’ve noticed that autocomplete has stopped working and BW is always locked when I check it.

I wonder if a bug has been introduced recently? Anyone else come across this behaviour?