iOS App crashing on self-hosting with iOS Beta?

Thank you @tgreer - app works as expected now :slight_smile:

Edit: Taking this back - worked for the first 5 minutes and crashes. I have submitted crash reports. Hope it helps.

Still having issues! Please fix this! I say that in the nicest way possible :slight_smile:

Join the TestFlight beta and you’ll get updates :+1:

Feel free to provide any additional details for what you’re experiencing. It’s definitely helpful.

Thanks @tgreer using beta now. App still crashes when manually killed from app switcher. I’ve reported this via testflight.

1 Like

Just want to add that I have the testflight app 2.12.0 (848). iOS 15 beta 6 (public). and an iPhone 11. I’ve closed the app several times in the app switcher and it’s opening for me every time after (I have face ID on if that matters). I can even close the app and use bitwarden to log me in to apps and websites. Even paste the TOTP number.

@tgreer Thank you. The TestFlight beta version as of 8am on 8/24 appears to be working as expected on my iPhone X, iOS 15, Beta 6.

Thanks, can confirm that with 2.12.0-848 everything is working flawless again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. As with the others I can confirm this is working again as expected.

Using the TestFlight is working great for me! Thanks for the quick fix!

Heads up folks :slight_smile:

Apple fixed the actual issue in iOS 15 Beta 7, so we reverted the changes from the test flight build. If you experience crashing again, make sure to update to Beta 7 :+1:

3 Likes