I don't access my account due to 2fa

I lost my email and recovery code and i want to access my vault

@Kingsuk Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, you cannot log back into your account unless you have your username, master password, and either a working 2FA method or a copy of your “Two Step Login Recovery Code”. The only exception may be if you happen to be a member of an organization that subscribes to a Bitwarden Enterprise Plan — in that case, contact the organization’s administrators and ask if they are able to help you.

If you have made any backups (exports) of your vault data in the past, then you can register a new Bitwarden account and import your old data.

Other than the above, your only hope is if you still have access to a Bitwarden app or browser extension where you are logged in (perhaps on an old device that you have not used for some time). If you are going to explore this possibility, it is very important to first completely disconnect the device from the internet before checking whether there are any Bitwarden apps or browser extensions that can be unlocked. If you successfully unlock a Bitwarden client app/extension, then you can use the export function to create an unencrypted export in .json format. Use this export to start your new Bitwarden account.

1 Like