How To Print A Hard Copy Of My Passwords

Hi,
When I was using a different password manager (which I don’t miss) I was able to be able to print a hard copy of my saved password’s for safe keeping just in case they might be needed. So far I haven’t been able to figure out if that option is available in bitwarden or not, I do see where we do have an ‘export’ option though.
Thanks,
David

So why not export it as csv and print it out using the spreadsheet software of your choice?

2 Likes

heavygale Max,
To be honest I can’t remember how I used to be able to do that while I was still using Last… ,that sounds like your method might be an option for me.
Thanks,
David

1 Like

Lastpass had a print option

Hi,
Thanks for your response, as I’m still learning how to use bitwarden to it’s fullest I’m sure I’ll be able to get this done. Stay Safe !!
David

try to do @heavygale’s suggestion: export as .cvs file and open it in libreoffice calc, and then print.

small correction: Its csv not cvs (pharmacy😂)

Hello,
Thanks again for everyone’s help with my issue, as I didn’t have any kind of office software installed, I installed a free office program that I found in the microsoft store. I’m going to uninstall that software & install libreoffice once I determine if it’s free software or not. I do have another choice, if I use the chrome web browser I have access to their free office software. Stay Safe
David

I would think twice before importing or copy-pasting passwords into a cloud office app though. You definitely want to think local file system for such use case.

1 Like

Hi,
That’s good advice, thanks for looking out for me. Stay Safe
David