Hide credit card in browser extension

I like to keep a history of all my previous credit cards in my vault. Would it be possible to hide certain credit cards from the browser extension so it doesn’t come up as part of auto-fill? This would be great to automatically do for expired cards, but would also be nice as a manual toggle.

While on the topic of credit cards, can the PIN be a standard field vs the custom one it is now?

Thanks,

1 Like

Me too! I would love this feature.

1 Like

I would really like to see this feature, not just for credit cards but for all items (including collections). It’s something I really miss from 1Password.

1 Like

I would really like this as well!

My current fallback: rename them as “Z …”, but this just make identities harder to reach as they are still visible in the “Current” page.

Couldn’t agree more.

I have a folder named Archive where I keep older credentials that I don’t think I’ll need again, but not ready to discard them yet. Would be nice to not only to mark any item to be hidden, but to mark a folder that way as well.

One step further would be a checkbox beside the search input to Include archived/hidden items in your search, but have them not searchable be default to keep the results trimmed.