Help with Masked Email integration with Fastmail

Hi All,

I’m having a little bit of trouble getting the masked email integration working. When I click the “Regenerate Username” button, the bitwarden UI indicates that it is “Unable to obtain Fastmail masked email account id”.

I’ve regenerated the API token several times, and reloaded the bitwarden extension. I also tried the generator in the web vault. All have the same issue.

I’ve attached screenshots of my setup procedure in case it would help me troubleshoot the issue. I’ve also included screenshots of the web-extension Request/Response exchange with fastmail.

The version of extension I’m using is 2023.2.1 from the Mozilla Extensions marketplace (or whatever they call it).

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Crisp

Bump.

This issue is still present for me and have not made any headway. Is there something I can do to better illustrate the problem?

1 Like

Have you tried contacting tech support?

I haven’t yet (but will now). For no particular reason, I was hoping for a community solution. Thanks!

Seems like this one’s a bit of stumper for the community. Hope you get resolution from tech support, and if you do, please post an update here!

Cleared browser data and restarted. Fixed.

Thanks support and @grb

I’ll learn one day:
off