Note: Your question may already be answered in the Bitwarden Help Center. - it is not answered there as far as I can see.
The .exe version of Bitwarden used to work on my computers, but I noticed a few days ago that it does not. The browser based versions still do though. I gave it a few days, but still does not work.
After putting in my password it simply responds with a red box containing the words “An error has Occurred. Failed to fetch”. Not the most useful error message. Annoyingly I can’t copy and paste that, so I had to type it myself.
Before anyone asks, yes I do know what the password is.
I don’t use the .exe version often, so it may have happened a while ago. I have downloaded the latest version of the .exe version twice, with the same result.