Form fill iOS Safari

Profiles/Cards works amazing in Chrome/Firefox, but one feature I used all the time in LastPass was Form Fills on my phone. It looks to me like this functionality is missing from BitWarden. My late night purchases from my phone thank the devs in advance.

I think the functionality has already been implemented. Just enable bitwarden in settings -> passwords & accounts -> AutoFill Passwords

For forms profile/cards does not work on mobile

https://www.roboform.com/filling-test-shopping-cart

Can the thread subject be changed to ā€œForm fill iOS Safariā€? Might be clearer, since ā€˜autofillā€™ is used to refer to filling in credentials.

1 Like

I know this has been mentioned before but now that it is 2024, this feature is still not available in Bitwarden. If Roboform, LastPass and others can get it working, I would think Bitwarden can too. Hopefully this will be addressed as it is a useful feature.

Hi @bigdog I merged your topic into this one - please feel free to add your vote!

Thatā€™s fine. My concern is that is has been 5 years since the last posted and no action has been taken on it within the iOS app so it appears it has been forgotten about.

Hopefully it is something that can be added soon.