Firefox add-on signed me out, Google Authenticator bug has deleted my 2FA, i can't log in despite knowing my master password

I have no idea what to do next, i know my password but i have no way of doing the 2FA because google has decided to deleted multiple accounts linked to it including financial stuff, i can’t even access my google account settings because the password is stored on bitwarden, panicking.

Did you save your 2FA recovery code when you set it up?

Yes but i think i accidentally deleted the .txt notepad file with them on, i ran disk recovery software (recuva) to search for the file and it’s nowhere to be found, i don’t know what to do at this point i’m in a bind.

Well at this point I don’t think there’s anything you can do to get back into your vault. I can only suggest you reach out to Bitwarden Support, though I don’t think they’ll be able to get you back in without your recovery code.

How come your TOTP codes have disappeared from Google Authenticator? Doesn’t Google back those up nowadays?

What about a 2nd and different form of 2FA ? Even TOTP can be used with multiple apps.

I’m out of options, but i’ve manged to recover my google account which is the biggest thing, most of the other accounts are linked to that so i’ll just have to go through resetting passwords for a good few hours, thanks for your helps guys.