Filter by folders

Filter by folders

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently?
    Place a vaults filter under the Tab. i.e. All, or Work etc.

• What benefits will this feature bring?
    Currently folders (which are usually context dependent (work / home /mobile) are available under vaults. But I find it much quicker to simply type into the search box ‘google’ to get all my Google bitwarden credentials back, and then select the credentials for my current context, i.e. to grab my work google account’ i.e. ‘[email protected]’. But this extra step requires reading the login name in small text in the list that comes up and isn’t slick.

Going into vaults requires an extra click every time I open bitwarden, and then a second click to select the vault, then finally selecting the credential I need.

If I could set ‘work’ in the Tab tab as a filter per each bitwarden install then as soon as I click bitwarden opens up I could just click the first result that appeared making the whole experience way slicker.

• Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected