Fill in "confirm email" fields

Yes, I agree with you. It’s a fact that occasionally it happens on some websites and filling forms.
Recently I had to register some new e-mails on Outlook.com and even that LP filled in the personal info into the forms bypassing the copy/paste fields, that won’t let me get to the next step unless I typed in key by key.

Same happened to me when I was shopping at GearBest.com and it asked for my CC info, so even that LP filled in instantly (after prompting) it wouldn’t proceed unless I typed in the information manually.

So indeed it’s a trouble here to get these fields to be forced “forced” to auto-fill. Such fields won’t allow copy/paste or to bypass the auto-fill protection. LP does it somehow, but sometimes it tends to fail. Not in all cases, but just in a few exceptions.

The trend is that other websites adopt these methods to stop the user to auto-fill certain fields, even that’s more convenient for people to complete signing up. It would be a pain to find a flaw on those new platforms in order to bypass the auto-filling protection.

On the other hand, there could be a small solution as some other user mentioned on other post. I went to know more about it and I liked the idea. To simulate that the user is pressing each key, auto-filling the field “manually” but like a quick typing. You can read more about this idea clicking here.

I hope you get my opinions.