Duplicate an existing item in vault

app:all

Adding my vote for a slightly different use case. I want to add custom field PIN to entries for cards. As things stand I will need to add that field to every card I create. In KeepassXC I create an entry called “Card Template” and add PIN to that. Then every time I add a card, I clone the card template and edit. Much simpler/quicker.

That’s a completely different use case. You should should open a new feature request for it.

I’m not sure I understand how this is different? If this feature request is fulfilled, my use case is satisfied. (I think).

Well, it seems to me that the feature you really want is to be able to change the standard fields when new cards are added. Having said that, yes, I guess if you wanted to just create a template entry and be able to duplicate it, that would be satisfied by implementing this feature, so shrug you do you. :wink:

+1. A must have feature. Duplicating an existing entry and then just adjusting single fields that need to be changed.

Unfortunately after a year this is still a requested feature and not implemented yet. Could you please consider implementing this feature, maybe with the next update?