Constantly locking me out

Since today, the desktop version 1.15.2 (mac) constantly locks me out, even when I configure Lock Options “never”. PIN functionality also being ignored. Typing the master password over and over again is not fun. In a perfect world there would be a working fingerprint identification.

Thank you for your help.

MacBook Pro 13, Mojave 10.14.6

I have the same problem on Windows 10 x64 (fully updated) using Firefox. No matter what I do, and however I set the lock options when I restart the browser BW requires unlocking! [Edit] Now found that “never” works, but not what I want!

As my habit, and I don’t want to change it, is to close the browser whenever I have finished with it, this is a real nuisance.

Version 1.41.1 Firefox extension.

Same problem with me. Yesterday I reinstalled my Windows 10 and so I had to newly install Vivaldi browser (2.7.1628.33.x64). After installing version 1.41.0 of the browser plugin every time I close Vivaldi I get locked out and have to log in. The only lock option that works is “Never”. Then I’m already locked in when starting Vivaldi. But I don’t want that lock option. :frowning:

Same version of Vivaldi and the plugin worked until yesterday. What could be the problem?? :thinking: