Constantly locking me out

Since today, the desktop version 1.15.2 (mac) constantly locks me out, even when I configure Lock Options “never”. PIN functionality also being ignored. Typing the master password over and over again is not fun. In a perfect world there would be a working fingerprint identification.

Thank you for your help.

MacBook Pro 13, Mojave 10.14.6

I have the same problem on Windows 10 x64 (fully updated) using Firefox. No matter what I do, and however I set the lock options when I restart the browser BW requires unlocking! [Edit] Now found that “never” works, but not what I want!

As my habit, and I don’t want to change it, is to close the browser whenever I have finished with it, this is a real nuisance.

Version 1.41.1 Firefox extension.

Same problem with me. Yesterday I reinstalled my Windows 10 and so I had to newly install Vivaldi browser (2.7.1628.33.x64). After installing version 1.41.0 of the browser plugin every time I close Vivaldi I get locked out and have to log in. The only lock option that works is “Never”. Then I’m already locked in when starting Vivaldi. But I don’t want that lock option. :frowning:

Same version of Vivaldi and the plugin worked until yesterday. What could be the problem?? :thinking:

Similar problems with the Extension. With the option “Lock at Computer Lock”
In Brave Browser and Google Chrome: The only option that doesn’t work with me is: “Lock at Computer Lock”. For the rest it works.
In Firefox: I re-installed the extension and there is not an option for “Lock at the computer Lock”! For the rest it works.
It seems in Firefox Extension this option is no longer active and in Chromium based (?) browser the Extension doesn’t work well.

It was extremely useful to unlock one time in a computer session!

Brave Versione 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit).
Firefox Quantum 69.0.2 (64bit).

Any movement on this? I’m finding BitWarden randomly logs itself out. Sometimes after an hour, sometimes in minutes.