Can't login to my account in new devices

I’m trying to login in a new device and and even under the conditions that I am sure that the email and master password are entered correctly, it tells me that they are incorrect
When I try to use hint, it doesn’t send me any email, even though I am completely sure that the information is correct.
Previously, I could not log in to a new device or create a new session in any way until I exited a session. The problem is that I no longer have access to that session and I can’t log out because the browser that was my only session has been completely deleted from disk.

Hey there, I would recommend checking out the following resource How To: Master Password Problems and Best Practices

Tried them all, none worked

Just to confirm, you are using the correct email associate with your Bitwarden account? And your email hasn’t changed recently?

You’ve tried to login in different spaces such as web vault etc…

Do you have any kind of special accents or characters in your master password? Do you have your master password stored somewhere safely?

1. Yes. it doesn’t changed and i can recieve emails from it
  2. I tried everything. CLI, Desktop(Windows and Linux), android, web vault, etc.
  3. it doesn’t have any special accents.
  4. I have written it in a Paper, stored securely in my PC.

This doesn’t seem to me to be normal behavior, so it could be a clue to solving the problem. Also, clarification of what is meant by “until I exited a session” would be helpful. Does it mean that if you were logged in to Bitwarden on Device1 and Device2 but not on Device3, you were unable to log in on Device3 until you logged out of Device1 or Device2?

To clarify, the wording of the OP (and thread title) suggests that the problem is only with accessing Bitwarden from “a new device”, implying that you are still able to log in on “old” devices. Is this the case, or are you unable to log in to, say, the Web Vault, from any device, even those from which you have previously been able to log in?

Finally, is there any possibility that your Master Password has been compromised (i.e., seen by another person or by malware on one of your devices)?

1. when i want to login into a new device(Device2) i can not login and it says “Username or password is incorrect” until i exit from Device1
  2. my old session, was on my old laptop(in firefox) that i have been removed its OS completely (including firefox) and i can’t access its data and its cookies.
  3. there is no way that someone or some malware accessed my PC because its password is stored only in my brain :wink: and it have been never connected to the internet (at least in the last two years)

I thought you said previously (about safe storage of your master password): “I have written it in a Paper, stored securely in my PC”.

If it was only stored in your (brain) memory, then faulty recollection is the most likely culprit.

This is not normal behavior of Bitwarden. It may have been a coincidence that you mistyped your password while Device1 was logged in, and then typed it correctly after you logged out of Device1.

If your PC was never connected to the internet in the last two years, how were you logged in on that device?

This is not normal behavior of Bitwarden. It may have been a coincidence that you mistyped your password while Device1 was logged in, and then typed it correctly after you logged out of Device1.

I don’t think. you mean this was happening every time i tried to login in a new device or browser?

If your PC was never connected to the internet in the last two years, how were you logged in on that device?

I logined in my old laptop, stored my Master password in my old Computer(i call it PC)

same problem here on my new macbook pro, login data was 100% correct typed in but still got the message ‘username or password not correct’
drove me crazy, until i understood what happened!
installed my new macbook pro using timemachine to bring all apps from my desktop imac to macbook pro, works fine; but it seems that the bitwarden installation is related to the computer you install it on; so after i completely deleted bitwarden from my new macbook pro and reinstalled it: no problems with logging in!
weird that no one got to the same conclusion or that bitwarden did not warn about this kind of transfers from one computer to another!