Can't login in Android app after validate the captcha

Hi, I have the latest version of the android app and I can’t log in, when I enter the master password it takes me to validate a captcha and when I do it correctly the app simply reloads and shows me the login again.

I had the same problem. I was able to resolve it by temporarily disabling Private DNS (Android Settings > Network & Internet > Private DNS), doing the initial Bitwarden login and then re-enabling Private DNS).

For me, the captcha completes, but then nothing happens. I should see a dialog asking me to switch back to Bitwarden, seeing as the URL states that there should be a callback, but it doesn’t occur.

I have the same problem…
got any solution by now?
@rokejulianlockhart

@Ricardo_123, I don’t recall what the problem was, nor how nor when it was remediated. However, I recall that this occurred when I was signing-in at my grandmother’s network to multiple accounts, some of which were not my own, which means that they usually authenticated solely at specific IP addresses.

Consequently, this may have caused Bitwarden to become suspicious to how no accounts had previously ever been authenticated from that IP address. Try changing networks and ensuring that your credentials are correct every time you input them at that new network in order to not trip whatever security feature might be failing (if I recall correctly).

Relevantly, if you use a VPN, of course disable that too.

Alternatively, you could try reinstalling Bitwarden (of course ridding its configuration files during the uninstallation process) owing to how this does appear to be due to a URI not invoking its corresponding intent. 'Though the browser could be part of the problem if that’s true, especially because I was using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fenix&hl=en_GB&gl=US at the time.