[BUG] Sometime Cant`t Unlock Vault

Lastime, I Unlock my Vault, but I Can`t Unlocak my Vault, I Disable Extension and Enable Extension, This time can Unlock, Hopely can fix This bug.

Hello,

Can you say more about:

1. Your browser, and its version
  2. The Bitwarden extension version
  3. Your OS, and its version
  4. What error did you get? Do you have a screen capture?

May be related to: Unable to unlock on Firefox · Issue #8732 · bitwarden/clients · GitHub

1. Your browser, and its version

Microsoft Edge 124.0.2478.51
Chromium Version 124.0.6367.61

2. The Bitwarden extension version

3. Your OS, and its version

4. What error did you get? Do you have a screen capture?

Can`t Unlock the Vault!! Very Slow!!!

Did you change your iterations, memory, or parallelism in your security settings in the web vault by chance? I had that same issue awhile back when I set my memory too high.

It would help if you could provide more detail, because there are many things that could be going wrong:

1. When you click the Bitwarden browser extension icon, a pop-up window containing text and graphical icons should appear. Do you see a pop-up window? Does it contain text and graphical icons?

2. If your vault was locked, then the title of the pop-up window should be “Verify Identity”, and you should see an input field labeled “Master Password” or “PIN”, as well as a button that is labeled “Unlock”. Do you see the password/PIN input field and the unlock button?

3. After entering your password (or PIN) into the input field and clicking the “Unlock” button, you may very briefly see a spinning circle of dots, after which you should see the loaded “Tab” page of your unlocked Bitwarden browser extension. Do you see anything different? If so, exactly what are you seeing? Can you make a screenshot and post it (after erasing any personal information from the screenshot image)?

1 Like