Bitwarden Web does not remember "Enable Full Width Layout" settings after logging in again

Hi,

the setting “Enable Full Width Layout” in the Webvault does not work next time i login, it only stay for the current session. The setting is still ticked in the settings after a relog, but i have to press save again or change another settings to get it applied for the current session. It looks like this option is not applied after login.

Hey there, I just tried this and after logging back in, it retained the wide setting. Or do you mean it happens after completely closing your browser?

Hi dwbit,

it just happens wenn i open a new tab, open/close browser or use another browser. The setting is not applied until i got into settings and just press save again.

Ah okay, I can reproduce this one, when I come back to the vault later, it is checked but not wide view. I’ll pass this along to the team.

3 Likes

Any update on this? Still having the same problem. All other settings are remembered.

1 Like

Hi there, full width setting is not observed even though checked and i would! Please check it asap! :slight_smile:

Yes please a lot of time ago was reported and still no works

@Vividly6485 Welcome to the forum!

FYI, there is a bug report about this on GitHub (Issue #3354), although it doesn’t have a lot of activity. However, the discussion there does mention some browser cookie settings that can influence the ability to retain this setting, so you may want to check that out.

1 Like

Thanks for reply @grb i usually delete all my browser data from day to day so… thanks

1 Like

This is still happening almost a year after it was first reported. Has there been any progress?