Bitwarden down?

Still having issues with the Edge extension:

1 Like

Logged in successfully from my App but the passwords are gone

Edit: got them back after a while

At this time, still not possible to login in IOS app. Web UI works again though.

1 Like

Android just returned for me after a few socket closed errors. My passwords are still there.

OK, IOS app just managed to login after I switched from cellular to wifi (donā€™t know if this is related though :slight_smile: )
All my passwords and the edits I did this morning are there.

1 Like

same error message for me

Same error message for me on both web based and desktop applications. Iā€™ve also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop app with no luck.

Ok I have some improvement, now able to login on the mobile app android but not on the web/extension.

1 Like

It seems that problems are under investigation: https://status.bitwarden.com/

All services should be good to go now. Thanks everyone for reporting!

8 Likes

Not quite, still having the Status Code:403 Forbidden on web.

Hi, I still have issues with one win machineā€¦ Android and other pc logs in just fine.

Here is, what the Bitwarden Team says:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Bitwarden and for bringing this to our attention.
If you are receiving this message, you have contacted us about the inability to log into your account or about your account been empty once you are logged in.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. There were a few server glitches and our engineers are looking into them.

If you are still encountering any issue, please make sure to log out from your account completely and log back in.

More information here: Vault Timeout Options | Bitwarden Help & Support

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your understanding.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.|

-The Bitwarden Team

1 Like

Hello,

Still having problems on my PC. On my laptop no problem. Already logged out on my pc but no way to login in again.

Edge is still giving same error.

cannot log in on pc,laptop and mobilephone!!! what happand

Mine also went down yesterday on the IPhone as well as my wifeā€™s app. Has there been any update for when this will be fixed on the IPhone?

Iā€™m still receiving an ā€œaccess is deniedā€ error message when I try to login with the desktop app, web vault, or browser add on.

The error is related to Cloudflare, I can see this in the HTML:

1 Like

also app with 2 verificationcode not work when log in is ok ask for code verification and deny it

Thanks all - we are continuing to work on this.

1 Like