- Change the fonts into a more readable and distinct font
- What will this feature do differently?
- Make the fonts easier in the eyes.
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Visually-impaired people, and who have poor eyesight.
Hi, I’m using Bitwarden flatpak and browser extension for Firefox in openSUSE Tumbleweed. The fonts in both the app and the browser extension are thin and poorly rendered. It’s difficult to separate the
l and such. also the font size is minuscule. I’ve added some screenshots to make prove my point.
I don’t know how it is with Microsoft Windows or other platforms but in GNU/Linux the UI does not look good with unappealing fonts. I can be totally wrong about the application and it could be my system’s fault at font rendering but I’ve tried every other solution. The defaults in Linux app and browser extensions is simply not easy in the eye especially for me with poor eyesight.