Fig is a terminal autocomplete tool, used to suggest and validate terminal commands. There is now an integration with the Bitwarden CLI tool, enabling you to browse, understand and verify your input!
The tool is currently at General Release on macOS, and beta for Windows and Linux.
Fig is a 3rd party tool, which you can read about at Welcome to Fig 👋 | Fig
- Install Fig (Install Fig | Fig)
- Install the Bitwarden CLI tool (https://bitwarden.com/help/cli/)
- Ensure that you are using bw as an alias for Bitwarden. The commands will auto-suggest as you type!
- Fig has priority weighting built in - the more you use a command, the more it rises to the top of your suggestions
- You can edit the CLI overlay using
- There are integrations for inputting and outputting files:
- Please comment on the Community Forum post here.
- Please do not raise tickets with the support team or with fig.
Fig’s autocompletion specifications are open-source. If you’d like to contribute further integrations or functionality, whether for Bitwarden or for any other integration, you’ll find everything you need here:
We hope you find the integration useful, and would very much appreciate any feedback you have!