✅ Apple watch - TOTP Support

+1 would be happy to use it on my Apple Watch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2FA on watch would be very nice to have. It’s the feature I miss from Lastpass and 1Password.

3 Likes

I love being able to leave the house without my phone. Having access to my passwords in case I needed to sign into something on the go would be AWESOME

3 Likes

Add another to the list of people requesting this. Would be a fantastic option to be able to use Bitwarden from our watches! TOTP and visualizing passwords. I didn’t see anything in the roadmap so hoping it’s covered as a quality-of-life update and not a major milestone.

4 Likes

Google Wear OS & Apple Watch OS Smartwatch Apps required.

To check Passwords & TOTP’s from wrist itself without relying on mobile everytime would be very easy and convenient for many.

and that feature would compel users to consider Bitwarden over other apps.

Lastpass, EnPass, Myki and many other major password managers already has their own dedicated smartwatch apps.

Would love to see Bitwarden Smartwatch Apps for Wear OS & Watch OS.

3 Likes

+1 for an Apple Watch app.

This is the only feature for me that Bitwarden is missing (made the switch from LastPass). Other than that, I’ve found Bitwarden’s minimalist approach to their app to be a joy to use. My parents find it a bit simpler to navigate vs other password managers as well. Cheers!

4 Likes

+1 for Google Wear OS also…

Smartwatch Apps for both Apple Watch OS & Google Wear OS.

5 Likes

Me too… When Bitwarden supports Apple Watch, I will transfer everything form 1password to Bitwarden

3 Likes

+1 for Apple Watch Support.

3 Likes

Yes please!!!

3 Likes

+1, should be a dealbreaker feature over other password managers for me.

3 Likes

+1, would like to be able to look up bike lock combo on my watch cause I don’t take my phone biking

3 Likes

+1 I would like an ios Watch app for Bitwarden

3 Likes

Recently came to self host Bitwarden and would love to get that feature on my Apple Watch too! +1

3 Likes

Definitely need this - Apple Watch on-the-go functionality is the way to go!

2 Likes

Yes, we need that feature !
New to Bitwarden (with self hosting docker), because of 1password future “subscription” only for v8)

2 Likes

+1 for Apple Watch :+1:, Thank you!

2 Likes

Recently tried to switch to Bitwarden but was disappointed to discover the lack of an Apple Watch app. I use the 1Password watch app daily to access TOTP codes and this is a deal breaker for me. I will instantly switch completely over to Bitwarden if an Apple Watch app is released!

2 Likes

Would love to have Bitwarden on my Apple Watch as well!

3 Likes

I’d also like to see Bitwarden on my Apple Watch. It was super helpful when I had this with LastPass.

2 Likes