Beta versions for Bitwarden are automatically published to the Play Store right after a pull request is merged in their Github repo.(If this is not how it works, correct me)
- The APK file for the beta is not available on Github. The beta version is not even considered as a release on Github.
- The release notes are not published on Github, a user has to find out what has changed by themselves.
Its like the team only wants feedback when the final stable version is released. Then why is there a beta program? Are there any benefits for the team from deploying the beta version?
- List the beta release on Github and publish its release notes.
- Create a new section in the forums called Announcements and publish the release notes there.
- Add the release notes to help.bitwarden.com