Android attachments - how to open file

Dear users:
When I try to open a pdf or jpg file, attached to the notes, the following message appears: “Your device can not open this file type.” On my smartphone I have installed Adobe Reader, Google Photos and other image viewers. The mentioned message only appears in Bitwarden. Attachments open seamlessly on both the portable desktop version and the Bitwarden web version. The Android version is 7.1.1 (NPI26.48-43, security patch April 1, 2018). Smartphone Motorola Moto G4 Play. Brazilian Portuguese.
The device has already been reinitialized after joining the Premium subscription.
Thank you very much any help you can offer me. This is my first post. I’m using Google Translate, so I apologize for the somewhat poor English.

Sorry, but I am not sure. We pass the file you are opening to the Android operating system and it reports whether there are apps that can open it or not. Opening jpgs seems to work fine on my test device (Nexus 5X).

1 Like

Okay. The only file format I could open, so far, was PNG. I will try to contact Motorola support or directly with the Bitwarden team. Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

1 Like