An alphabetical jumplist

Absolutely - and also, in addition to the mobile app ‘jump list’ also the desktop app keyboard ‘jump’ function as described here: Jump to location in list?. I also posted about both in a new thread here: Alphabetical Fast Access In Item Lists (as I hadn’t previously come across this Feature Request thread when I was searching).

There was also a Pull-Request discussion raised a couple of months after @evemene raised this Feature Request: Could I create a PR for an alphabetical scrollbar on the mobile apps? - so assume people have seen the discussion there (interesting in that it gives a feel for the considerations taken for change requests).

Basically I’m just finishing migrating from 1PW, with the intention to sign up to a paid BW plan in the next few days. I’m committing to BW regardless, but there are several very useful and simple pieces of functionality (IMO) that 1PW has had for a while and BW still lacks for some reason - this is one of them. So definitely support this FR (and it should ideally include desktop app ‘alphabetical’ keyboard jump function also, as well as a mobile app jump ‘list’).