Allow URIs within Card entries

Feature name:

• Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested:
    The already-existent “URI” field.

Feature function:

• What will this feature do differently?
    Addition of this feature shall allow autofill of card-details whilst observing designated URIs.
  • What benefits will this feature bring?
    Observe the previous answer.

Related topics + references:

• Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
    Yes: “Using URIs | Bitwarden Help Center”.
  • Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
    Observe the previous answer.

This seems substantially similar to the following Feature Request (which I would encourage you to vote for):

It is primarily irrelevant to that. I believe that a cursory observation of both would immediately demonstrate the differences between them: what you quote requests support for autofill when a combination of keys are invoked, whereas my proposition proposes support of autofill when a certain domain or URI is visited, as is currently true for Account entries.

The functionality that you are describing here is called auto-filling “on page load”, which currently is only implemented for vault items of the Login type. The Feature Request that I linked above asks for the “autofill on page load” functionality to be offered also for credit cards, as is evident both from the post title (“Credit card autofill…on page load”) and in the last paragraph of the top post in that request thread:

Unless I have completely misunderstood what functionality you are actually requesting in the current thread, it seems that we are both asking for the very same thing (although, yes, in addition to the autofill “on page load” feature that we are both requesting, my request also asks for hotkey-based autofill). If you still think that the linked Feature Request Credit card autofill using hotkey or on page load is “primarily irrelevant” to your request, then it would be a good idea for you to explain in more detail how your requested “autofill when a certain domain or URI is visited” is different from my requested “autofill on page load”.