Allow custom field names for TOTP autofill

Continuing the discussion from Please add option to autofill TOTP code while autofill option on:

Does an FR exist for this? If not, consider this such.

7 Likes

This would be super helpful for those websites that use crazy (or too generic) TOTP field names. Linked field just like they have for username and password shouldn’t be too hard to implement.

1 Like

Any one who comes here, be sure to hit the “Vote” button to the left of the post title!
Just “liking” the post may not be enough.

1 Like

I would vote for this if I hadn’t used up all my votes already. So all I can offer at this time is:

:+1:

2 Likes

Having the ability to have Bitwarden provide TOTP is a real time-saver, when it works. It would be nice if there was the option to add custom TOTP fields for those websites that prompt for TOTP such a way that Bitwarden does not recognize it.

2 Likes

@quilter-anther I moved your post into the existing feature request thread. If you have any votes left to give, please scroll up to the top of the thread and click the Vote button.

1 Like

Would love this feature, seems like a bit of a no-brainer?

2 Likes

TOTP autofill with current keywords is 50/50 for me. Having ability to modify with custom fields would be great!

1 Like