Add a "easy" vault or folder sharing feature

The biggest feature Bitwarden is still missing is to share credentials “easily”. Currently it is a huge hassle to share them. It should be possible to share a folder or a separate vault with a right click and either invite the user or share it as a link for all with a password. If I now share an account with an “organization” and then change something, this must be adjusted in the organization and in my personal vault. Keeper solves this with a shortcut(alias) to an existing login, so all changes are applied. With Keeper you can also create a shared folder and share it easily with external users.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vault Item Sharing

A vote has been moved.

The above description suggests that you may not be using the sharing functionality as intended. Shared credentials live in one place (a “collection” within an Organization vault), so it should never be necessary to make changes in two places.

In addition, I would advise you of the existence of a similar Feature Request (linked below). If you want, I can merge your feature request (and vote) with the existing one:

If you are asking for something substantially different, then please clarify why your needs are not met by the current sharing functionality (using Organizations).

Thanks for the feedback. Merge the request with de existing one