[Warning] All data completely deleted from account

Hey @Para and welcome to the community,

While this may have crossed the minds of some, I believe we absolutely should give the OP the benefit of the doubt that their intentions with this posting are not nefariously in any means.
I truly see no reason as to why someone would come to make false claims as such, other than in some form of coordinated corporate attack to tarnish the brand which we would likely see multiple indicators of.

While I agree this may be an incredibly rare happenstance, possibly user error, or simply a strange bug it stands to reason that someone would come to the community here to vent their frustrations/opinions on the product and especially contact official support for a resolution.

I would please encourage you to read the community guidelines.

I can imagine a new user experiencing an issue is one concern someone could possibly get over, but truly the level of support provided where it can reasonably be is another factor.
As well as being met with some abrasive attitudes and replies from users here, I would imagine this is enough to make anyone get a bad impression as a whole.

We would like to further the discussion as well bring a positive and productive experience for everyone involved. :hugs: :world_map: