Unhandled exception on update

I recently installed bitwarden on an Intel NUC and everything is working fine.

I noticed that when i update the whole docker infrastructure with “./bitwarden.sh update” at the very end I get the following error messages:

Migrating database.
Unhandled exception. System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 194.

• at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.GetKeyValuePair(String connectionString, Int32 currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, Boolean useOdbcRules, String& keyname, String& keyvalue)*
  • at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Dictionary2 parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Dictionary2 synonyms, Boolean firstKey)*
  • at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions…ctor(String connectionString, Dictionary`2 synonyms, Boolean useOdbcRules)*
  • at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionStringBuilder.set_ConnectionString(String value)*
  • at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionStringBuilder…ctor(String connectionString)*
  • at Bit.Migrator.DbMigrator…ctor(String connectionString, ILogger`1 logger) in /home/runner/work/server/server/util/Migrator/DbMigrator.cs:line 22*
  • at Bit.Setup.Program.MigrateDatabase(Int32 attempt) in /home/runner/work/server/server/util/Setup/Program.cs:line 195*
  • at Bit.Setup.Program.Update() in /home/runner/work/server/server/util/Setup/Program.cs:line 160*
  • at Bit.Setup.Program.Main(String[] args) in /home/runner/work/server/server/util/Setup/Program.cs:line 55*

The message doesn’t appear when I start everything with “./bitwarden.sh start”.

Everything seems to work fine. Web interface is ok. New items are created and synchronized between devices.
It seems there is something wrong with the DB during the update.
Just wondering what this message means and how to get rid of it.
Thanks for your support!