Because of a graphics card failure I have a MacBook Pro which is stuck on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra).
I have found that the Safari extension doesn’t work with this old version of the OS so I have tried to install an older version of Bitwarden. Sadly the auto update prevents me from doing this.
I would like to request that it should be possible to turn the auto update feature off.
Thank you for your post!
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?