Thank you for your post!
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Show indicators for 2-factor authentication on the browser extension. This indicator would show how much time there is left before a code expires. Currently, to view the remaining time, the vault has to be opened which is inconvenient. Additionally, this means that when codes are copied sometimes they are already expired as the user copied them too late, having an indicator would solve this.Having on the main extension page for the autofill will be better. There are several options to add an indicator:
- Add a line under the login which would decrease according to the time left
- Add a circle on the ‘Copy Verification Code’
- This will more easily show the verification code timer.
- Verification code will not be copied too late resulting in unsuccessful login
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?