Sharing within Bitwarden App on MacOS - adding entries to Organization/Collections

MacOS Catalina, 10.15.7

New User to Bitwarden. Premium member. Just started setting up organization.

I see that it’s quick and easy to add entries to an organization via the browser - you click the gear for an entry and hit share, and then select your organization. I have added a collection to my organization. However on the MacOS app, I can’t seem to find that functionality. I’m guessing it hasn’t been built in yet? Can someone confirm? If it is built into the MacOS app, can someone direct me to how to do that? I’ve poked around in the app and don’t see my organization even after refreshing, and don’t see an easy way to add something to it.

In the app:

• I do see my default collection, which i have exposed to my organization. and I can see in my browser that entries in my collection are listed in my organization.
  • I also see for entries that I have added to my default collection that I can update their collection within the entry itself
  • but I do not seem to be able to add individual entries to a collection via the entry itself (in the app)
  • doesn’t look like the app supports drag and drop to bring entries over to a collection or folder either.

Have and looked online, but have not been able to find it yet.

Curious if I’m missing something for the app, or whether I’ll just need to rely on the browser for that functionality for now.

Thanks for any help -

Note: Your question may already be answered in the Bitwarden Help Center.