Session management

Over time, one can quickly lose track of from which devices he has logged into Bitwarden. A screen in which the user can see from which devices and when he has logged into Bitwarden is required.

10 Likes

I’m out of vote but you got my +1 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t know one can run out of votes. I seem to have infinite number of them, i.e., I can vote for any other feature requests at least once.

+1 (I also ran out of votes)

4 Likes

As per About the Feature Requests category, you only get 20 votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the verbal upvotes. Actually, I am surprised that Bitwarden doesn’t offer session management.

3 Likes

You got my vote; we need this!

3 Likes

Is that 20 votes TOTAL for life, or 20 per day/week/month etc?

1 Like

Total for life, but theoretically as a topic on which you voted gets locked you get your vote back.

2 Likes

Ouch. Well, I suppose there’s always the hypothetical option of create several accounts + vpn.
:thinking::sleepy:

1 Like

This is option is a must have for such delicate app.

How many votes do we need for this to be applied?

Thank you!

4 Likes

I don’t know about how many upvotes required for it to be implemented. @kspearrin leads the development.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to use Bitwarden to manage my passwords and I’m surprised this feature doesn’t already exist.

The way Telegram messenger has done it in his apps is very nice. If Bitwarden could do the same, it would be awesome.

1 Like

I’m surprised this feature doesn’t already exist as think it is fundamental to maintaining account security. Can we request to see a list of all currently logged in sessions and have the ability to deauthorize particular sessions (like if you used a friend’s or public computer)? Like how Google have implemented this functionality.

2 Likes

Isn’t this and Account access history the same request??

You can deathorise all sessions through account settings under the “Danger Zone” section. Just pointing this out if some people aren’t aware of this. With that being said, I have nothing against there being a list of devices/platforms for individual management although for me this would be pretty much useless.

3 Likes

Any new about this? this should be easy and quick to implement

3 Likes

This feature is in every major email service provider such as Gmail and Outlook.
Bitwarden should have this too, with its ever-growing popularity of being feature-rich and secure!

Hope to see this feature implemented soon! :smiley:

4 Likes

@tgreer Please merge See the devices logged into BW account

1 Like

@vachan @tgreer Or maybe merge it the other way around, since this was posted first and has more votes? :thinking:

5 Likes