- I really like the idea of keeping my passwords and my 2FA-Codes in one place (Bitwarden)
- Sadly that kinda compromises the purpose of 2FA
- Therefore I’d like to be able to set a separate Password, which I have to fill out before I can access a 2FA-Verification-Code
- Allow users to set up a separate and unique password for 2FA-Verification-Codes/TOTP
- Bitwarden will ask the user for this password whenever the user tries to copy a 2FA-Code
- This way Bitwarden can be used to store both the login-data aswell as the TOTP-data without compromising security too much
What do you guys think?