Send Storage

I seem to remember (probably incorrectly) that I could view the amount of storage my sends are taking up. I cannot seem to find it and I cannot find information about this in the documentation.

It’s not that important no way would I be using 1Gb at any one time with sends but would be interested in knowing how much they are all taking up.

Log in to the Web Vault, click your avatar (circled initials in the upper right corner), and select Account Settings. In the left-hand navigation menu, click on Subscription, which should display the Subscription tab — at the bottom of this tab, you will see a section titled “Storage”, which displays your quota and how much of your quota you have used. It does not distiniguish between space used for Sends and for file attachments, though.

Unfortunately doesn’t work for me. I get my premium subscription through an organisation and it doesn’t have the subscription tab. Although I do see the subscription tab under the org it shows the org send levels not what is in my personal vault. Thank you for your help though now know why I can’t find it.

1 Like

It’s not just you @Sincerity9661 I thought I was going crazy because I know there used to be a personal subscription tab that would detail if the personal subscription was being provided via an organization such as a Families organization.

This no longer appears to be the case if the personal subscription is managed by an Org. I’m not sure if this is intended behavior or a visual bug hiding this personal Subscription tab.

1 Like

That’s right now I remember what use to show thank you for reminding me. Maybe it was seen as redundant I am not sure. Hopefully someone will see this and put it back.