- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
Right now, when I log into a site, the BitWarden bar appears at the top asking if I want to save my password. When I click save, it opens a new BitWarden tab with a password field box, making me input my password in order to save. I would like an option where it just saves the login without making me sign into BitWarden, as saving the password shouldn’t need credentials since it isn’t revealing any private data.
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?