Pull request feedback for adding cloudflare email as a forward email alias service

Hi, before writing any code I wanted to ask about the feasibility of a pull request being accepted and any feedback on this feature.

I want to add the https://www.cloudflare.com/en-gb/products/email-routing/ service offered by Cloudflare to the list of services in Forwarded email alias services.

This is useful for people who own their own domain. You can then create a unique email address on this domain name by using the (currently free) email address routing service of Cloudflare.

I am willing to make a PR to add the code for this, but the documentation has to be updated by bitwarden.

I wanted to add links to more documentation and the API token creation page, but I can only add two links as this is a new account.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be. Bitwarden already has a few alias services so adding another I think would only add to the feature set. I didn’t know CloudFlare had an email aliasing service. I personally use simplelogin.