- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- To pre-load passwords already in the BW (Bitwarden) vault for a given website or app, or The last used password for that site, or if neither of these apply, ‘blank’ password could/would indicate that BW does not retain an option (removing the need for customers/users to check BW extension or ___).
What will this feature do differently? - Save time. Pre-loading passwords (that reside already in the vault), AND/OR were the last used on the site.
What benefits will this feature bring? - It would save client time and remove any confusion if there are multiple options. It would also add to the value package that BW is.
Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected - I dont ‘do’ tags’. but could be used for all applications.
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful? - I am aware that Lastpass used to be intutitive enough to do this. However they no longer ‘comply’.