- Auto-open Vault when trying to copy a password.
- When logging into Chrome or other apps first thing in the morning, a right click on the password field of the app (e.g. chrome login) lets me choose Bitwarden and grab a password, unless of course, the vault is locked (typical overnight behavior.)
- While you then have the option to unlock the vault, it may be hidden behind other apps or not open at all.
Upon clicking “open vault” in the menu, the vault should pop up above all other apps.
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?