Passwords do not sync?

I have had several instances of changing several passwords and then manually going to “Sync” everything, only to return 1-2 days later and the history and passwords I’ve changed are non-existent … it’s so frustrating. .

Hmmmmmmmmm I have never had that happen. I am watching this thread to learn what if anything is causing this. When I sync it has always gone perfectly across all my devices. Of course I am assuming you go to a different device and make sure it has sync’d to the vault as well?

If you log into your actual vault (vault.bitwarden.com) are the changes there? If the entries have not been updated I would like to know. If the entries ARE there but not on your device apps than something is NOT sync’d. Just a suggested starting point to do a search on your end. When you sync on your device app try going immediately to the vault itself and confirming the changes have been made.

I am obviously and I think I stated this — crazy. I haven’t had an issue. Who knows… maybe I dreamed it… HOWEVER. It is sync’ing and I haven’t had an issue thus far. I’ve been checking since this post up to now…