Option to always lock vault on system lock

I would like the vault to lock after a timeout, but immediately lock if I lock the system.

Feature already exists in the options. Which client are you using?

No it doesn’t. The feature that exists now lets you lock on either a timeout or on system lock. If you set it to a timeout and lock your system, your vault will remain unlocked until the timeout.

I want to lock on a timeout and always lock on system lock.

I’m using both the Chrome extension and the desktop app.

I agree it would be nice if we could add multiple conditions that would trigger a lock/logout (and for lock/logout triggers to be separated).

Logout has the benefit of re-requiring 2FA, so I would ideally want that to be on something like every 3 days or system start

Lock has the benefit of being convenient, so I would ideally want that to be on something like every 4 hours or after system lock

Found this before making my own similar request. Generally more complex locking options would be really appreciated.

I have found my work laptop doesn’t lock itself when put to hibernate, no matter how long, but it does lock after 15 minutes when awake. And IT has blocked changing these settings. Would really like bitwarden to auto lock after either a time delay or system lock happen so I’m always protected, but don’t have to set a short timeout.