"On System Lock" Slight Delay Like Windows 10 "Screen Saver Lock"

Feature name

• Short Delay Before Engaging Browser Extension “On System Lock”

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently?
    When configured to require login, when dismissing a Windows 10 screen saver, there is a brief delay prior to Windows engaging the actual screen lock (i.e. allowing the user to resume, without a lock, if they dismiss the screen saver quickly enough). This is a nice little feature, to avoid unnecessary logins. However, the Bitwarden extension, when configured to lock “On System Lock”, appears to lock immediately when the Windows 10 “Screen Saver” engages, as opposed to when Windows 10 actually engages the screen lock. Even the briefest blink of the screen saver and wiggle of the mouse, which avoids locking Windows 10, currently locks the Browser Extension and requires entry of the Master Password, to continue using the Vault. This tiny tweak would improve usability for me (and, I imagine others).

• What benefits will this feature bring?
    More consistent with the way Windows 10 works, when configured with a screen saver, and screen lock. It would improve usability and reduce “unnecessary” Master Password entries.

• Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
    I believe only the Browser Extension is affected here. Please update if I am wrong.